RE: British Heat

To: "Guy Weller" <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h6EMLjN2008057
Subject: RE: British Heat
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:20:09 -0500
Hi Guy, Pretty warm in England for July you say??  It's 36C (about 97F) right
now in central Arkansas.  I've seen lots higher than that, though.  But...mix
that with around 90% humidity and that means Hot, really, really HOT.  Still,
I've had many years to get used to it and iot only lasts for a couple of
months.  The rest of the year is delightful and even our winters are pretty
mild with low temps seldom dropping below 20F.  Healeys and Spridgets are
driven year-round here.
Jack