OBDII Newer lbc?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OBDII Newer lbc?
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:22:25 -0400
For all you people with '96 and newer cars:
Gadget Lovers Swoon Over Davis's Newest Product
We know you signed up to get our Weather Club E-News, but we've got some
non-weather oriented news that we just have to share with you.
While most of you are most familiar with Davis' weather products, you
may also know that we are not just into wind, rain and sunshine! Our
newest little gizmo, called
<http://www.davisnet.com/drive/products/carchip_products.asp> CarChip,
is in our automotive line but it is so exciting, has such universal
appeal, and is getting so much positive attention by the press, that we
just couldn't leave our favorite gadget-lovers out of the loop!
CarChip is very small data logger that you just plug into your car's OBD
II port. (OBD stands for On-Board Diagnostics, and the port is required
on all cars sold in the US in 1996 or later.) Then you just drive.
CarChip gathers hours of data on your driving and engine performance -
trip distance, speed, start and end time, hard braking and
accelerations, even the trouble code for any "check engine lights" that
come on - for easy download to your PC.
CarChip is already a big hit among professional mechanics, commuters,
parents of teen drivers, employers, as well as do-it-yourselfers and
anyone curious about their car and their driving. It was awarded "Best
Engineered New Product" at the 2002 SEMA Auto Show where it was
introduced, and has gone on to be a finalist for Tech TV's Best of CES
Award. It has received rave reviews
<http://www.davisnet.com/drive/products/carchip_reviews.asp> from the
New York Times, US News and World Report, Business Week, Motor Trend,
the "Car Doctor," and many others.
We'll let you check out all the details on our website - just go to our
website <http://www.davisnet.com>  and click on CarChip!