Simpson Design was: Re: Selling????

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Simpson Design was: Re: Selling????
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
--- Jay Shaffer <shaf@zenten.com> wrote:
> Well Stated Chris. It's funny but when I'm driving the
> Miata I hardly
> get a second glance but whenever I sneak the Midget on
> the street I get
>   grins, thumbs up, and a lot of interest at stoplights.
> It goes to the
> essential soul of the car. But the Midget is much more of
> a PITA.
> On a somewhat related note, I am infatuated with this
> body kit for
> Miatas: http://www.simpsondesign.net/italia.htm
> What do you all think?
I've been planning on doing one of these conversions for a
couple years now. I discovered Simpson while on a search
for the old Nardi blue ray cars that he owns!! I'll
probably end up doing the italia, but we'll see..that's in
the future...gotta keep in the present and find a buyer for
teh '73 midget and pay off some bills first...and get a new
job....sigh!

Paul