RE: timing? Now...valves!!

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: timing? Now...valves!!
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:34:02 -0500 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
He He
I did the wires
I did the cap
I did the rotor
I bought and figured out how a timing light works (Hey I told you I am new
to this stuff)
I synchronized the carbs

I didnt know I was doing a tune up :)
I sure as heck don't know a thing about
compression/leak down
coil,
valves

But I am a willing student :)

"you will inherit all my spridgets?"
careful what you wish for! if you take one you have to take them all! The
"barn" will be heaving on Monday, when a friend of mines car comes here to
join my 79 midget 59 bugeye, 60 bugeye (parts)

Damn things are breeding