Re: Las Vegas Groups Protest Naked 'Bambi' Hunts Jul 2003 07:33:08 -0700

To: millerls@ado13.com (Larry Miller)
Subject: Re: Las Vegas Groups Protest Naked 'Bambi' Hunts Jul 2003 07:33:08 -0700
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:16:55 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets List)
Just another dumb "show", IMHO, in
the interests of making a few bucks.

Makes about as much sense as
Jerry Springer...the same sort of "show" for the low IQ set.

If Jerry wasn't making such
big bucks at it he'd be throwing up most,
if not all of the time! :)  "Dysfunctional"
doesn't even begin to describe.....!!!! God,
what crap!

"Hunting Bambi" is
certainly not worth my time and effort...
but about as exploitive of woman as
Playboy. Any guy dumb enough to want
to shoot at woman, let alone pay to do it,
is an idiot, anyway. But, if that's the way
he choses to spend his hard-earned bucks
and that's the way the girls want to earn
their's, I'll fight for their right to do it!

As for your's truly....
I got better things to do with girls should
an interesting, available one make the scene!! :):)

We're all over 18 and as long as
it's voluntary and no one is getting hurt,
who the hell cares? And, why would they?
There are so many more important matters....I can't believe anyone would
care over something so obviously harmless (unless it becomes anything
other than harmless, of course).

It just gets dumber and dumber....the
"game" along with those who would "save
us from ourselves".

On the other hand....working 4 days a week doing one game a day and
getting
"hit" translates into $4,000 a week for
each chick before taxes....hmmmm.

And, if I can prove I wanted to be a girl,
before I went out an stole a car and got sent to jail, accordingly.....
I could get the state to pay for a
sex change operation based on a
"pre-existing" condition.....as a first
offender...my sentence would be short!

I could come out as a chick and make
200K+ a year working four days a week
getting "shot"...more, if I don't get shot!!

This is "exploitive of woman"????

I think we need a "Shooting Biff" game!! :)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)