Re: Maiden Voyage

To: Dan Walters <spridget63@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Maiden Voyage
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:01:00 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dan Walters wrote:
> Building a car that fast , he had no time to take pictures - let alone
> post them!

You got that right. Besies, I have to clean it up now.
Tonight I can call it finished and de-bugged. All I have left is the
seatbelts to install.
Fixed the loose plug on the headlight.
Plugged in the dash light.
Installed the sway bar.
Installed the hood stick holders. (almost forgot those)
Got my off white tonnoeu cover today too. (custom made)
Adjusted my crooked gauges and tightened all my toggle switches.
I still have to wash and wax it before I take pictures.
But if anyone once to see it, come to Kevin's rally.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ