Re: Bugeye Cabinet Pulls

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Cabinet Pulls
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:43:27 -0400 (EDT)
Now George, that wouldn't be because you work for Ace Hardware would it?

Our local True Value store is an excellent store and independently owned. A1
service, they will special-order anything and they also happen to be car
enthusiasts and their prices rival that of the Home Depots and Lowes of the
world.

I like to support local businesses whenever I can.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

George Marinos wrote:
Don't go to Tru Value...they are horrible...and on the verge of
bankruptcy...the company is indeed Laury...and can e ordered through your local
Ace Hardware store...
George Marinos
Sprites MKII & III