Re: tonneau zipper

To: utna-pishtim@rcn.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tonneau zipper
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:22:46 EDT
In a message dated 7/19/03 12:22:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
utna-pishtim@rcn.com writes:

> I just broke the zipper pull (the part with the handle that slides up and
> down) on my BMC tonneau.  Would
> anyone have one off an old ripped one?  It says "AERO" on it.\

I don't have one, but my zipper broke on my Tonneau and I took it to the
local upholstry shop and he had a brass zipper that he sewed in.  Brass zippers
are getting hard to come by, as nylon is fast replacing them.  I also had to
replace one of the smaller side zippers and I found an adequate brass one in
the
Walmart sewing section.

--David C.