No LBC, Need windsheild wiper help

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: No LBC, Need windsheild wiper help
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:45:40 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Listers,

I need to know how to fix my windsheild wiper, it
quit working on one side only. I raised the hood
and noticed from what i could tell is the wiper arm
must have come off track..and it looks like there is
a panel that has a couple of screws that can be
removed and this piece be taken off and the arm can
be put back on..i have never done this before so if
anyone has any great and helpful hints please let
me know..also if i need any special tools. At this
point in my life,,if it needs anymore than a hammer
or a screwdriver I dont have the tools anymore..so
let me know what i need to remove it and fix it...

Or maybe I should just stand on the side of the
car with a short pair of shorts on, high heels,
the hood up and a very CONFUSED look on my face? :)

It could get it done without me lifting a finger,
except for lifting the hood that is...:))))

Really, I need Help! OR SOMEONE THAT LIVES IN
HOUSTON CAN RUN OVER AND FIX IT..:)

Bree!