Brake advice needed for a 1500 Midget

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake advice needed for a 1500 Midget
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:46:53 -0400
My Mason has a nice 1500 Midget. Last year he calls me to help free up
the brakes, they locked on. We got the car home, changed the calipers,
front and rear brake hoses and the master cylinder.
Today his brakes locked up again.

All the components were replaced last Fall. He used it twice since then.
Any ideas?

I can fix it, but it will eliminate that funky union switch and that
good for nothing brake master. But he wants to keep it original so I
have to make it stop not quite as good. Once fixed, it's for sale.
Nice green RB midget with new top, brakes, and fresh paint.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ