Re: Pop ups No LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pop ups No LBC
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:18:53 -0500
I use a program called spybot, do a search on google for it.  Getting off
AOL will help alot (flame shield raised).  What happens is you will go to a
web site, they have a neat lil program that puts a nice gem in your
registry.  Now when you go to web sites or even just open the browser you
start getting all these pop up adds. When you run spybot, it will clean your
reg, you will be amazed at what all is put in there w/o you knowing.

Good luck.
Charlie