RE: Strange...(NO LBC)

To: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@rcn.com>, "'gerard'" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Strange...(NO LBC)
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:49:47 -0500
Actually, that is the a very similar number to the number I get on my cell
phone when my wife calls me from home.  It is always a 770 area code.   We
ALWAYS use one of those calling cards from Sams club (3.5 cents a minute and
rechargeable) for all long distance calls from home, because it is so much
cheaper than any of the long distance companies around here offer.  It's
programmed automatically to use it when we call from the cordless.

So don't worry about it.  I'll lay odds that someone tried to call you using
an AT&T prepaid calling card.  I know when I get a call from the 770 area
code, it's almost always home...

Bill