FWD: Re: Stromberg carbs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWD: Re: Stromberg carbs
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:18:00 -0400
The Haynes SU/Weber manual has several chapters on the ZS carb, though there
isn't much specific to the 150CD-4T on the 1500 Midgets. The Haynes and Bentley
manuals are a better bet for tune-up info.

If you're rebuilding the carb, and it has the water choke, this site is great
for walking you through the rebuild of the choke:

http://www.paulbunyan.net/~jasko/choke/

HTH

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu