FW: Where is everyone

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Where is everyone
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:00:58 -0700
I can't speak for the rest of the list but I just got home to Reno from
2 months in Hawaii, just got to replace the dead battery and broke choke
cable and I'll be ready for Hot August Nights next week.  I'll copy this
to the list so if you two of them, it is working.
                Crash

I thought maybe the list server was done because I have just come home
from
work to Zero list e-mails.  This has to be a first.

I'll post some tricky tech questions and non LBC stuff as soon as I've
had my
dinner, a bath, etc.

Daniel1312