Re: Oil Cooler installation - A series

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Oil Cooler installation - A series
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:52:58 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Crash and List (awful lonely in AOL land  but they'll be hearing from me
later!)

I have run 3/8 and 1/2 bore pipes with an oil cooler and there is a
noticeable pressure drop when using the 3/8 bore pipe.  I spoke to a 'plumbing'
expert
over here and he advised that the 3/8 pipe was too small and caused the
pressure drop I had already identified.  I think that if you can live with the
pressure drop there is no reason why you can't use the smaller bore pipe but
for
the price of the pipe why not use the larger hose.

Regards

Daniel1312