Re: contact information for BMH group

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: contact information for BMH group
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:04:33 -0500
Bud,
         This from the Healey list yesterday. Takes a bit of looking around
the site to find the link, though.
         Peter C
-----

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:31:16 +0100
From Alan F Cross <alanx at proaxis.demon.co.uk>
Subject: BMIHT Press Release

Thought this might interest the Listers .....

                         HERITAGE CERTIFICATES REACH A SPECIAL LANDMARK

                         The BMIHT Archive will soon be issuing a very
special Heritage Certificate, the 50,000th since the service began 14 years
ago.
To mark this milestone, we will be issuing the lucky recipient with an
invitation to the Heritage Motor Centre for a VIP day out and presenting a
custom-
made folder to go with their Heritage Certificate, together with a scale
model of their car (or similar) and a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

                         If you were thinking of applying for a Certificate
for your classic car, now is the time.  You could be the lucky person who helps
us to celebrate as we close in on the 50,000 mark.  All you need to do is
fill in the application form on our Website, www.heritage.org.uk, send it to us
along with your fee and if you are the winner of this special prize we will
let you know.

                         The name of the winner will appear on the Website
in due course.

                         Richard Bacchus
                         BMIHT Archive

- --
Alan F Cross (H-BJ8-L/41672 aka "Ginny")
Webmaster for the UK's national Austin Healey Club at:
http://www.austin-healey-club.com

------