Re: Something missing update

To: "Carter Tuggle" <goutvols2@mchsi.com>, "mgs list" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Something missing update
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 07:33:12 +0100
Sounds like firing order or timing.
Are you sure that you haven't muddled the plug leads up?  Check that they
connect in the right sequence. 1-3-4-2

If not that, then you may have the timing 180 dgrees out. i.e. spark going
to #4 when it should be at #1.  This can happen either if you took the
distributor out and re-fitted it 180 degrees out, or more likely just if you
have long plug leads making it possible to connect  them to the wrong plugs

Guy