In search of a 155SR 13(78 Series Tire)

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: In search of a 155SR 13(78 Series Tire)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:49:29 -0700 (PDT)
I managed to put a nail through the sidewall of one of Bugsy's 155 SR 13 (78
Series Metric Radials). Have tried all of the usual sources around Dayton
looking for one only to be told they are no longer available. Anyone know of a
good source.

I did find a nice 165 SR 13 on the correct Rostyle Wheel(little square holes)
down in the local LBC Shop. Any thoughts on putting 1 165 SR 13 on with 3 155SR
13's on the rear of the car.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH