Re: Fun with sparkplugs

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fun with sparkplugs
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 22:31:16 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron Soave wrote:
>  Question is  have any of you guys dyno'd
> a car and seen any measurable improvement from proper
> indexing of plugs?

Ron

BTDT and just can't be bothered with it now-a-days.
Besides, Peter's 4 prong plugs make "indexing" obsolete :)
But, I am not on the track with cheatin dogs. You gotta do whatcha gotta do.
I never dyno-ed but I didn't notice any improvement by indexing.
Some of us don't have THAT kind of time to play with out plugs.
Hell, most of the time I am replacing plugs on the side of the PA
turnpike, I think that road (or is it all the rain out there) just fouls
plugs. But, new head, no fouled plugs lately

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ