Harmonic Balancer

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Harmonic Balancer
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:48:29 -0400
Hey Everybody,

How have you all bee?  It's been a long time since I've posted to the list
because I've been working on my Midget (slowly) and haven't had much to say
about it.  I'm learning a ton while rebuilding a 1500 engine to put in the
car, and now as I'm nearing completion, I've come across a snag.  The harmonic
balancer has cracked while pulling it off of the old engine (the lip that
keeps the rubber belt in line is the part that cracked).   Does anyone have an
idea where I can get a replacement?  It's not in the Moss catalog, and I've
already asked Peter C, who doesn't have one either.

I appreciate your suggestions.  Hopefully I'll see you all again soon on the
road!

John Gottstein

1975 Midget
(currently in Freehold, NJ)