Re: Combo Oi/WaterGuage

To: "jdunphy" <jdunphy@wideopenwest.com>
Subject: Re: Combo Oi/WaterGuage
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:13:37 -0700
Cc: "spridgets-digest" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Justin

You can have the "wire" (it's actually a capillary tube) soldered
back together (if it came out at either end) or replaced by the
speedo shops, Nisonger or Palo Alto Speedometer. Cheaper, but not
cheap. I have fixed them myself, but it only works  if broken when
cold and/or never heated up after being broken.

Gerard