tailgaters

To: "spridgets-digest" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: tailgaters
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:28:36 -0400
    George writes
>I love tailgaters when I tow, they tailgate, I steer left/right/left/right
the
>trailer wags it's tail like crazy.

That is such a great Idea , plus its much less confrontational then turning
around, flipping the bird etc . I ride (Buell)  and one day while stuck in
20-30mph bumper to bumper traffic with the usual SUV driving cell phone
wearing dumb blond ( no flames please) up my a** . I was bored so started to
weave from side to side ( had been watching a super bike race the previous
night ) , next thing I know the SUV is back at an assured distance, probably
thought I was nuts ;) .
Hmmm methinks I've got to see if it works in a car . Yep it does , plus I
dont get pissed off anymore .

One more thing please oh please would the DOT pullease make passing on the
inside ( or undertaking as our friends across the pond would call it )
illegal, at the same time make hogging the outside lane also illegal. Not
likely though as all cops do is enforce the easy ones
Cheers

Justin
http://www.wideopenwest.com/~jdunphy
70 MG