Re: Fuel regulator warning update

To: Butch Lewis <butchl@eudoramail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel regulator warning update
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:51:29 -0700 (PDT)
Unbelievable -
Last night getting ready to put my Sprite race car on
the trailer, I did a last tighten/check everything
walkabout.  I turned on the fuel pump, and got a
gusher out of the pressure regulator (a Holley, not
one of the restriction types).  It, too, would have
undoubtedly caused a fire on the track.  I am putting
a "diaper"/  shield around the new one.  It is less
than 3 years old.  It do not do it when last run 2
days ago.  Checking the reg for a leak goes on my
pre-race checklist.