Re: Arnold-NLBC 10:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

To: soavero@yahoo.com (Ron Soave)
Subject: Re: Arnold-NLBC 10:53:27 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:49:36 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Heh, heh!! :):)

I think you missed the distinction between
"politics" and "government"!! :)

The two don't necessarily go together...
they seem to be getting generally further
and further apart actually, over my
lifetime, anyway. But even at it's worst...
it's still the greatest country in the world with the best system in the
world, despite
it's faults, IMHO. Would you rather have
Gary Coleman? :)

And incidentally, they said the same thing
about Ronald Regan...didn't they?! Perfect? No. But he didn't do too
badly either, did he. Bankrupted the USSR?

As a businessman, Arnold has turned his
considerable income into a fortune through basically sound business
investing, despite "Planet" which didn't
turn out well for anyone. Unlike some
Hollywood types, this guy seems to want
to "return" something to the system which
has been so good to he and his family.

And, he's running as a Republican...Maria
and the family must be having fits, eh? :):)

Actually, my biggest fear it he'll really
try to change things for the better and
get bumped off, accordingly. We have
a way of doing this sort of thing, don' t
we...Jack, Bobby, Martin Luther King? :(

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)