Undertaking Re: tailgaters*

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, conan@intrex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Undertaking Re: tailgaters*
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:40:41 EDT
My two pence worth.  I am a big believer in lane discipline and don't use the
'outside overtaking lane' which must NEVER, EVER be called the fast lane,
especially in a court of law, except when I need to and am going faster than
cars
in the other lanes.  I do use the very inside lane though over here the ride
can be bumpy.  I switch lanes a lot to observe lane discipline but stay in the
middle if there is lot of slower traffic up ahead.

ONLY THE OTHER DAY some dummy must have thought my lane discipline was bad
since he 'undertook'  me real fast (I would have been doing about 70mph, maybe
more) and then stayed in that lane until he has to swerve out not that from the
back of a truck that I overtook by staying in the middle lane.  Did he prove
he was a better driver than me my observing a tighter, fastitidous lane
discipline?  I don't think so because my overtaking the truck was safe and I
was
justified by staying in that lane wherehas he came far to close to hitting the
back of the truck by proving nothing more than he was an idiot (women almost
never undertake).

How fast was he going, well, too fast for me speed up and block him off which
I generally prefer to do when I see that kind of pointless idiocy.

Obligitary LBC content - I was driving my Sprite

Daniel1312 - only an occasional undertaker