Re: Undertaking Re: tailgaters* EDT

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Undertaking Re: tailgaters* EDT
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:19:23 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, conan@intrex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
With no criticism intended...

I give way to everybody. Didn't use to be
the case, though. I put a "wise-guy" into
the guard rail about 17 years ago for
pointlessly cutting me off as he entered
the thruway with little traffic at 2230 one
night. He got me at the wrong time...more
displaced anger than anything else, on my
part.

But you know, it might have worked
out the other way when I think about it.
Suppose he'd been slow on the brakes
(drinking or something?) as I rather
aggressivley "returned the favor"?

Today....the hell with it....not getting
involved with the dumbos any more....not worth it. I mean, what
difference is it
gonna make tomorrow? Zip!

I never had any problem pulling over for
the faster driver, ever, really. Your in a
hurry? I'm gettin' outta your way if I can.

But the guys
that cut you off (usually due to their poor
"planning")....I just let 'em go today to
mix it up with some other poor soul
"downline" until he has the inevitable
"accident" which we all know is bound
to happen.

As for the guys talking on the cell phones
that come up behind me....I want them
well ahead of me, SUV or not! I'll pull
over for one of these modern multi-taskers in a heartbeat! Better they
are just behind you, rather than me! :)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)