Re: More Pilot Bushing

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: More Pilot Bushing
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:56:00 -0700
Cc: "Spridget Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The input shaft on the Datsun tranny is not the same as the Sprite.
The Datsun is input shaft is smaller. I just checked and it's .460.
The bushing does not fit the ribcase input shaft. I know you have a
combo of the Rivergate/Morriservice kits, but with the Morriservice
kit, there is an aluminum adapter that goes into the crank and the
brass bushing fits in the adapter. I'm not sure how you are making
this work, but maybe this is where you are having a problem(??) If
you want to talk on the phone, let me know and I'll shoot you my
number.

Gerard