Re: COtter pins, or, "to gudgeon or not to gudgeon"

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: COtter pins, or, "to gudgeon or not to gudgeon"
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:23:22 +0100
Rob,

I'm constantly amazed at what keeps me happy.....  LOL

As for roundabouts, not only do we have ones with traffic lights, ones with
roads going straight through the middle and ones sandwiched between freeway
levels, we also have the real problem ones called 'MINI' roundabouts.  These
little tinkers are usually around a rear tractor wheel in size and painted in
the middle of the road.  Some are linked together to form a chain of 4 or 5
together and these can be a real test of a driver's ability.
Most, but not all, have right of way for those on the roundabout and when you
find one that doesn't it's always a good brake test.

Now if you wish me to move onto cotter pins......  (A bent nail or unused
rivet will do  - won't it?  <grin>)

Guy R Day

---