NO LBC CONTENT!! Bitchers delete NOW!!! FILETIME=[E806E9E0:01C35F77]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: NO LBC CONTENT!! Bitchers delete NOW!!! FILETIME=[E806E9E0:01C35F77]
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:45:31 -0500
As you all know, I live for yard sales and flea markets. I found some
1962 Life magazines today, I bought them for the car adverts inside. The
seller also included a few other magazines. Some are from 1955, there
are two Radio & Television News (Jan and Feb), and two RADIO-ELECTRONICS
Television-Servicing-High Fidelity (Mar and Nov) There is even an
article on servicing color television. I also have a 1963 catalog from
Burstein-Applebee Co for Radio-TV and Electronics. Anyway, Robert
Gardner can have first dibs if he wants them, but if not, anyone else
interested? Interesting trades for Spridget publications entertained, if
you have any to part with.

Brad