no lbc-HELP!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: no lbc-HELP!
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:57:39 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ok Listers here we go again. I need some "expert"
advice on my airconditioning problem again. I
will not make any remarks about short shorts and
high hills so I will get some "responsible" and
"helpful" hints here. :)

Ok, I converted to the 134 (?) and had
it running cold,,I started to get some squeeling and
didnt know if it was my belts or what..but the belts
have no cracks,,somewhat tight and I was wondering if
it might be in the compressor itself. Now it is
blowing warm air,,but I know there is no leaks because
when we converted it over there was a leak,,bought
new gaskets for it and changed them out checked it out
with the ultravilot light gauge and no leaks anywhere
..but now the
compressor isnt turning on the side when it is turned
on,,,so what do i need to check for now? I dont
beleive the loud squealing is belts...any
suggestions???????

Bree!