flamingo report no lbc! (thank you)

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: flamingo report no lbc! (thank you)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:44:56 -0400
thank you all for your vast knowledge of these quirky 1950's-ish lawn
ornaments.   it's under controll thanks to da spridgets list once again!
BTW, the lady who passed away yesterday was the northeastern SCCA
representitive to the SCCA for solo1.  she was the person who signed off my
novice lisence for hillclimb competition after i completed my novice
requirements.  her daughters are corner workers and her husband is also a
driver .  but in adition to all this she helped me research the competition
history of my father's sports racer in the pennsylvania hillclimb
association (PHA) i restored.
she really loved flamingos and anything to do with them.   there will be a
flamingo for her.
this weekend is duryea hillclimb in reading pennsylvania.   i'll be there ,
but this somehow is going to weigh heavily on my mind throughout the
weekend.

thank you!
chuck
(umm, lawn ornaments and flamingos are not an area that i'm well versed in.)