Re: Midget Atlantis

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Midget Atlantis
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:04:58 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I've seen Quite a few Arkleys here in the US. I think you can still buy the
kits. At least you could a couple of years ago.

I am only interested in the Atlantis as a curiosity because it was produced in
some number using brand new Midgets right off the assembly line and new Ford
engines. Wondering if any were imported to the US. It was sold as completed
cars and not as a kit like the Arkley.

The only web page that I have found on this car is:

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/midgetspriteclub/sprite/spriteatlantis.html

Larry Miller