Re: trunk lock repair

To: <w_burrell@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: trunk lock repair
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 04:53:57 -0700
I just went through all this.

There's a small pin between the T-handle and the chromed bezel that
holds the lock cylinder in place. You may have to disassemble the inside
portion of the handle to get enough play in order to have room to drive
the pin out. Once it's out, you can pull the lock cylinder. You may want
to look at the underside of the chrome bezel (under the rubber boot) to
make syre the squate locking shaft isn't rusted in place.

-=Chris