Web Site update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, morrisminors@smartgroups.com, morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Web Site update
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:27:01 -0700
Hi All,

Just to notify those of you interested. I have made some additions to
the "Tech  Tips" section of my web site. These are some additional
submissions made by listers over past months. If I overlooked
anybody's suggestion, email me an let me know as I may just have lost
track of what it was you sent me. I probably still have it, I just
need a reminder.

I have also made some navigational changes that some have requested.
Those that complained can let me know it this is better or not. Your
comments (good or bad) are welcome. Just keep in mind I have not
finished every page yet. Hopefully you'll also be able to find things
easier and discover new stuff too.

Thanks and Cheers!

Gerard
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm
--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb