FW: Payment For The 79 Midget..................$7,000

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Payment For The 79 Midget..................$7,000
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:18:54 -0500 with any abuse report
-----Original Message-----
From Wm. Thompson [mailto:willy at thompsoncarpentry.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 2:18 PM
To: Femi George
Subject: RE: Payment For The 79 Midget..................$7,000

Sorry
I need CASH

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Femi George [mailto:gegbangba@yahoo.co.uk]
  Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 1:47 PM
  To: Wm. Thompson
  Subject: Payment For The 79 Midget..................$7,000

  Hello Willy,
    Thanks a lot for your mail and the picture, also for all your efforts
towards making this transaction a success, i really love it and wish to buy
as soon as possible. Anyway, this is how we are going to seal this
transaction there is an associate of mine in the US who is owing me
  $12,500 i am going to instruct him to send you a cashier's check for that
amount,and when it clears your bank you can now send my balance by
moneygram. Although i know that the value of the check is more than the
price of the Midget but i am willing to trust you with my balance So if this
offer is acceptable to you,let me have your contact information so that i
can instruct my associate to send you a check,that is your name,address and
phone number Please get back to me as soon as soon as you get this mail so
that i can know your decision regards this transaction. I am banking on my
balance so that i will be able to settle my shippers here in there local
office because it is cheaper and faster.My regards to the family.
  George

  "Wm. Thompson" <willy@thompsoncarpentry.com> wrote:
                Member Classified - William Thompson
                For Sale 1979 MG Midget $7000
                      79' Midget with just over 20,000 original miles, this
car was always garaged and it shows. The Previous owner kept this car at her
Cabin in Michigan for her weekend jaunts to the golf course.
                      No fooling, little old lady who only drove it on
summer weekends LOL.
                      This car has a weber carburetor conversion (I'm told
it's a $500.00 upgrade).
                      Cd stereo system that I paid around $300 for. I have
new front floor mats that are done, and ready to be picked up, just haven't
got around to it yet.

                      This car is rust free and ready to go! It has a
tonneau cover, and nice soft-top, and soft-top cover. Why start with a rust
bucket and put thousands into it to get it to this shape, when you can be
driving this today!
                      Price is $7,000.00 OBO.
                      Click For More Pictures.
                      email William Thompson or call 262.770.0838 (Cell) or
262.554.0424 (Home)