New compressor

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New compressor
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:14:08 -0400
Got a cheap compressor from harbor freight today
 one of those stand up model with wheels and
handles, and  the compressor on the top.
4 1/2 hp, 20 gallon, twin hose quick releases, and 2 guages.
On sale for $159. with a one year warrantee. They
even give you a quart of oil for it.
An additional TWO year warrantee was only $35.
giving me three years total for $194. plus tax.

While I don't usually get extended warranties, I
figure they'll be replacing this thing at LEAST once
during the next three years, so probably not a bad deal.

The warning sticker on the thing reads ........

1. New air compressors must oil before it starts !!!
2. When using air compressor finding the oil surface go
     down to the place limited to poured oil in time.
3. Air compressors lacking oil abuse serious damage.

Really, I just had to share this.
George Procyshyn
'58 AN5