Re: How to multi-car

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to multi-car
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:56:24 -0400
I don't know what the fuss is all about.  I get two cars into my one car
garage with no lifts at all.  Of course I have also lined the garage with 2"
foam at bumper-height to avoid getting TOO close to the cinder block walls.

Does your garage have any pillars in the middle?  If not you may find a way
to use maybe 55% of the garage and fit all three vehicles.  Get out your
tape measure and graph paper!  Draw out the garage onto the graph paper,
then make cut-outs on graph paper representing the three cars and play
around with it.

Also, how wide is your garage door?   If there is room to install wider ones
that could help the situation as well.   And, if you are using the any of
the width of the garage for ANYTHING other than cars you may need to
redesign the layout a bit - you will likely need the full width of the
garage for the three vehicles.

Steve
78 Midget
71 Honda 600 Coupe