RE: How to multi car 2003 13:46:20 -0400

To: abcoz@hky.com (Bud Osbourne)
Subject: RE: How to multi car 2003 13:46:20 -0400
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:05:49 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: mgagne@unc.edu (Michel R. Gagne), spridgets@autox.team.net (spridget list)
Bud....

I only drove a 356 once and absolutely loved the way it handled (being
an old
Corvair and VW Bug driver!).

Had the car been a convertible instead
of a hardtop I would have gone for it for
IMHO the price was right considering the
good condition of the car.

Drivng a 356 is a little like flying a WW1 Sopwith Camel, which had
about the same pilot fatality rate in training as it did
in combat! This aircraft was arguably the
most maneuverable WW1 figher built
(maybe besides the German Fokker DR1
tri-plane) but....either you mastered it or
obviously, it mastered you in short order!

Wish I had been fortunate in getting my
hands on a Speedster before the prices
went unreal....great machine! I had a buddy who's Dad had one of these,
way
back when, Abarth and all. Pure sex!
Never allowed anyone but himself to drive
this car....don't blame him! :)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)