Re: Wheel Template--Now Rostyles

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Wheel Template--Now Rostyles
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 06:01:53 EDT
Cc: Smsbarnett@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/24/03 8:36:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> These
> are the solid steel ones for the Mk III and Mk IV. I know the early one for
> the
> Bugeye and Mk II came in two styles, riveted and welded. It seems that the
> solid
> ones are the same way, as I have 3 riveted and 2 welded.

I have a set of the first Rostyle wheels (at least that is what I was told
they were) that were installed on only a year or two of the Sprite or Midget. I
really don't know much about them.  They have kind of rectangular holes around
inside the rim.  Anybody know the history of these?  Are they worth any more
than the regular wheels?  They look pretty good--maybe because they are
different.  They would be a bear to paint.

--David C.