Fw: bugeye vacation

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: bugeye vacation
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:09:34 -0700
Just back from a week in the mountains with the family and the bugeye.
Early morning drives down twisty roads to get a paper and a cup of coffee and
then twist my way back in time for breakfast.  The car was great but suffered
a bit this year when an unexpected massive storm hit the area and soaked
bugeye and her clapped out tonneau cover.  Soaked carpets lead to spending the
last two days out in the sun to dry out.

I got all the way to Grass Valley on 49 without a single car in front of me an
bugsy just screaming along.

Oh well, back to work now and bugeye is going under the knife for the winter
to get the engine compartment painted, forward hinge the bonnet, re-do the
interior and freshen up the motor.

Glen