Re: Iron V aluminum heads - was Re: engine health

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Iron V aluminum heads - was Re: engine health
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:33:38 -0700
Mike

We are talking $ for $. I have no doubt that David can build a better head.
The question is  can he sell it for the same price?

I don't care what David says the Aluminum is a performance head right out of
the box. Not the best there is but pretty good, plus there is the weight
difference and the cooler running.  They certainly cannot compete with
David's top heads but they are half the price.

BTW it's Pierce.

Larry