RE: Oil Cooler installation - A series

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Cooler installation - A series
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:30:59 -0700
Yes my last Dodge pick up a 72 with the 400cid motor was old when I got it
so I installed a sandwich thermostat plate. Helped keep the Psi up on long
trips hauling a 12 foot camper.
Paul Van Wig
Long Beach, CA
pvanwig@charter.net
60 Bugeye
60 Minor Woody
61 Minor Pickup
01 Dodge Cummins Turbocharged Intercooled Diesel
01 Acura MDX (Wifes Ride)