Re: Classic car insurance question

To: pythias@pacifier.com, valntine@ptd.net
Subject: Re: Classic car insurance question
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:29:26 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/26/2003 10:45:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
pythias@pacifier.com writes:

> Hello Kevin,
>
>     i haven't heard ONE BAD WORD about hagerty... i'm about to go
>     with them myself...
>
>     comments from others?

I have been asking this question off and on for a few years now....plus, I
asked on this list and the TR list if anyone had ever had a claim, and  how it
was handled.

I believe that is the telling point.  Most if not all insurance companies are
easy to deal with as long as the money if flowing from you to them.  The
reverse is not always true.
jf and add further info I'm sure.
Robert Houston
"For Americans war is almost all of the time a nuisance, and military skill
is a luxury like Mah-Jongg. But when the issue is brought home to them, war
becomes as important, for the necessary period, as business or sport. And it is
hard to decide which is likely to be the more ominous for the Axis -- an
American decision that this is sport, or that it is business."
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=515";>D. W. Brogan</A>,