Re: Can a 66 Sprite be towed 4 wheels down?

To: <66sprite@backyardwildlife.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can a 66 Sprite be towed 4 wheels down?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:39:01 -0500
oh, nooooooooooo......(remember Mr. Bill?).....

not the flat tow thing again. LOL

Yes, if you disconnect the driveshaft from the rear end and wire it up out
of the way so it doesn't fall out. Better safe than (real) sorry!

BTW, I've been looking for ideas for a platform feeder for the turtle doves
in my back yard, thanks, Eugene.

Jim K.