Re: Sprite MKIV 68 project???

To: "Frank Golding" <healey10610@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite MKIV 68 project???
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:28:18 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes,

My advise is...

Save yourself a lot of the grunt work and get to the fun stuff.
Consider buying my '68 Spite "kit car". See my web site for details
and lots of pix.

If you've done nut and bolt restorations before, you'll love what I have done.

Direct link on this page.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb