Re: Wiper Delay

To: "Bill Bryant" <bryant@sonic.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiper Delay
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:43:28 -0500
The gentleman in question is Ed Esslinger. The email address I have for him
is edstiger@charter.net . He answered that one, anyway. I have one in my
1972 Midget. It goes through all of its paces quite well, but what I like
best about it is that I haven't been rained on since I installed it <BG>. I
bought mine through Frank Clarici at Sprite Spree. The only quibbles I had
with it were that some of the wire colors had been improved since the
documentation was written, so I had to actually think about it, and the set
screw to hold the knob on is not any size of allen wrench that I have in my
inch or metric collections.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget with wires
1973 RWA Midget Project