Re: anyone hear from bree? no LBC!

To: PAsgeirsson <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anyone hear from bree? no LBC!
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:34:38 -0700 (PDT)
No way JOSE',,NOTHING and NO ONE can get in
between me and "my" computer! I had to go to
THE SNAKE Mans house to get to a computer and
to get away from all those kids...screaming
bloody murder and the such..(nope its just me, the
snakes and the computer)..oh, and by the way
Brad is some where in between something here,,
but it seems I have lost him,,,buttttt, I have
the Computer,,and not his slow one but his
daughters FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTttt one,,so as
you can tell, I am having a blast,,that is if
he would get off his "rumpled OLD stillskin"
and fix me a margarita!! Then the world would
be at peace and all would be well! So in answer
to anyones questions about where I am and what I
am doing..well you can imagine from the short
note,,I am in heaven and Brad is not around to
watch over my shoulder as of yet...:))

Yes, I am alive and well..and THANK YOU "CHUCKSTER"
FOR WONDERING AND CARING...

AND TO THE REST OF YOU ALL,,,HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY
WEEKEND!!! :)
Bree!