Re: Painting in garage

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting in garage
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:01:47 +0100
Isn't this the principle behind contamination-free zones like operation
theatres?  Keeping a positive pressure so that air-borne particles cannot
move into the area, against the tide, as it were.

Sort of the opposite of maintaining a negative crank case pressure to stop
the oil seeping out (LBC content!)

Guy