Re: Check this out

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Check this out
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 06:36:58 -0700 (PDT)
--- "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net> wrote:
> for the common questions, such as, "How do I use
> electrolis (sp?) to
> clean rust?" or "How do I build the sandblasting
> bong?" etc.

On the fenderforum.com website, they've got an area
called "Moe's Tavern" where you talk about anything
other than Fender guitars.  You can spend hours
reading the threads and ROTFLYAO.  A current topic is
"The Cat With a Strat", with people playing blues
riffs to Dr. Suess, as well as "What's The Best
Portable Drill?", and "Which car did you get the most
miles out of?".  Sounds like the new area could become
as eclectic and fun.

=====
Ron Soave

"I strolled all alone through a fallout zone, came out with my soul untouched."