Re: 14" wheels

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: 14" wheels
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:45:26 -0700
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
David,

Panasports are available with the 4 on 4 bolt pattern in both 14" and 15".

Also, there is a section on my web site, (tech tips page) with wheel
specs for a large assortment of 4 on 4 wheels. See link Spridget
Specs by Bob Spruck.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb